We are very excited about opening the Cafe for the first time in nearly 2 years and therefore we are looking to appoint a Cafe Manager as soon as possible. We are aiming to reopen on Saturday 27th May.
We would encourage local people to apply the timescale for application and appointment is as follows:
Application deadline: Friday 12th May
Interviews: Monday 15th May from 4pm onwards
Start Date: Monday 22nd May
We are looking for someone with:
- Catering experience in a high pressure environment
- Good food preparation and coffee-making skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and high quality standards
- A good team player, with the people skills to work well with volunteers and fellow paid staff
- Ability to manage others
- Familiarity with food hygiene regulations.
The post is for 37.5 hours per week and is flexible and will include both weekday and weekend working, and hours may vary to fit within the café’s operating hours. The rate to be paid will be up to £9.25 an hour, depending on experience.
Please email your completed form to Rob Groves at email@example.com or post to us at:
The Lightship Café, Grays Beach Riverside Park, Thames Road, Grays, Essex. RM17 6JP
Closing deadline: Friday 12th May 2017 @ 5pm